PRSGC-9 Posponed PDF Print E-mail
Written by Hector - N1TKK   
Friday, 12 December 2008 18:57

PRSGC-9 - Dec 12, 2008 (Flight 9) Fri 3 PM Update
Status - POSTPONED POSTPONED


The Saturday Dec 13 flight has been postponed, new launch day TBA
All models show winds in excess of 60+ MPH with a very small margin for recovery window with a  control cut.  Maximum flight altitude was going to be between 35k-40k ft and if we missed this window the landing was expected to be either at El Yunque or out to sea.  With this low altitude flight our main objective in this flight were not going to be meet.

 

The following prediction information was left for reference only.

 

Last Updated on Friday, 12 December 2008 18:58